If you've completed prior study or have relevant work experience, 你可能, 在指定的条件下, 有资格获得HB火博体育学位的学分.
Receiving credit for previous study or experience may reduce the cost and time it takes to complete your HB火博体育 degree and means you won't have to repeat similar courses.
HB火博体育 offers credit for prior learning consistent with the Australian Qualifications Framework and general practice in the Australian Higher Education sector.
- You must have an offer to study at HB火博体育 prior to applying for credit. Applicants need to use their HB火博体育 student login to access the online Application for credit transfer and recognition of prior learning.
- 你必须在考试前提交申请 信用转帐按时申请截止日期 确保在开课前进行评估. Applications or supporting documentation received after this date may not be assessed in time for the relevant semester.
访问 如何申请信贷 为更多的细节.
如果你有学位, 或者是学位的一部分, 你可能 be eligible to receive credit towards a HB火博体育 qualification if your previous studies demonstrate substantial equivalence with course(s) in your HB火博体育 program. The amount of credit is determined on a case by case basis and will depend on the degree you are studying at HB火博体育 and the level, content and completion status of your previous studies.
学生 with Cert IV and higher TAFE / VET qualifications, from Australia or a comparable overseas qualification, may be eligible to receive credit towards a HB火博体育 qualification. 使用 信用转帐计算器 to find out which areas the credit may be awarded in and the amount of credit.
请访问 如何申请信贷 的更多信息.
你可能有资格获得相关经验, 比如工作经验, 作为HB火博体育资格的学分.
HB火博体育 offers credit into a range of undergraduate degree programs to students who have successfully completed an 国际学士学位 (IB) Diploma. 学生 may gain up to four courses of credit depending on the IB subjects completed and their choice of HB火博体育 degree program.
Information on the credit available for IB subjects can be found at 国际学士学位学生的学分.
Credit Transfer may be granted for specific courses or elective courses.
- Credit Transfer for specified courses may be granted where the content of courses studied elsewhere is assessed as demonstrating substantial equivalence in the level of study, 学习成果, and study duration of the courses required to be completed in the program of study at HB火博体育. Specified credit can only be granted for studies completed within ten years of the time of application for credit.
- Credit Transfer for unspecified courses may be granted where the content of courses studied elsewhere are assessed as demonstrating equivalence to the level of program and study duration, but do not specifically match the content of courses required to be completed in the program of study at HB火博体育.
先验学习认知(RPL) is the process of assessing knowledge and skills developed through other learning, 非正式学习或与工作有关的学习, to determine whether the skills and knowledge contribute to meeting the 学习成果 and assessment criteria of a course or program at HB火博体育.
信用转帐 for block courses may be granted where the content of the courses studied elsewhere are assessed as demonstrating equivalence in the level of program and study duration to whole stages or components in the program of study at HB火博体育.
Exemption may be granted where the content of courses studied elsewhere is largely similar, 但不完全相同, to the content of courses required to be completed in the program of enrolment at HB火博体育. Exemption constitutes the waiver of the requirement to complete a specific required course(s) but requires you to complete another course towards your program.
- 信贷限制 may apply for certain programs due to accreditation implications which limit the amount of credit and/or exemptions approved based on prior study and/or work experience.
- Qualifications used as the basis of entry into a program of study may limit the amount and type of credit that can be awarded on the basis of that same qualification.
- 学生可能无法完成奖励计划, 除了“嵌套程序”, solely on the basis of credit transfer or a combination of both credit transfer and recognition of prior learning.
- The Academic Board will determine the amount of credit that may be granted and transferred to each award program as outlined in the Credit Transfer – Procedures: http://www.acurvygirlsjourney.com/about/policies-and-procedures/credit-transfer-procedures